Comment on page
Data Collection and Storage
All collected data is done so programmatically through the AWS IAM Cross Account Role and stored in a private, encrypted database.
The following data is collected and stored by Antimetal:
- EC2 on-demand and reserved instance information, including instance type, region, platform, tenancy, and total run time
- Daily spend and savings data, including historical data
- Savings plans information, including the plan type and spend commitment
- Reserved instance and savings plans utilization
- The IDs of any reserved instances or savings plans purchased or sold by Antimetal on your behalf
We cache some results to enhance the speed and usability of our services. This cache is private, and data is encrypted both at rest and during transmission.