Comment on page
Billing via the AWS Marketplace
Signing up for Antimetal through the AWS Marketplace helps you keep all of your AWS-related expenses in one place. This makes it easier for your finance and operation teams to keep tabs on your cloud spend.
If your company has an EDP with AWS, signing up through the Marketplace allows you to count your annual EDP commitment towards our fee.
To be billed through the AWS Marketplace, follow these steps:
- Make sure you’re logged out of Antimetal.
- Click “View Purchase Options” and “Subscribe”.
- A green banner should appear at the top with a button to “Set up your account”.
- Click that button, and you should be redirected to the Antimetal registration page.
- Use a different email address than the one used for your previous account and create an account; otherwise, registration will fail. You have to create this account—feel free to skip the steps for verifying your email and filling in details.
- Once completed, please send us the email address of the new account you created. We will merge your accounts together to ensure billing through the marketplace
If you have any questions or run into any issues during the process, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. One of our team members can walk you through the process of billing through the AWS Marketplace if you are uncertain of how to do it.